Want to enable HP Connect for the HP Printer in Windows? Looking for Want to enable HP Connect for the HP Printer in Windows? Looking for the instructions? Then go through the blog below and follow the steps for setting up HP Connect for the device. Keep In Mind: Ensure that the device is connected with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet of the product.
For that, go to the website support’s main page, you will see a Start Here sheet. Select your device, choose the Manuals and then click Start Here.
Follow the below steps for setting up in the Windows:
- From the website, download and install the Connect Printer
- Click next after accepting the End-User Agreement.c. Select Install option and then click on Finish.d. Select your product and again click next.
- Select Install option and then click on Finish.d. Select your product and again click next.
- Select your product and again click next.
- Choose Printer registration and again select next.
- Click on Next option after choosing Agree option.
- Click OK once you see the Register a printer to HP Connect message.
Follow either of them
- Fill the ‘Create an HP Connect Account’ form if you are making a new account and then select Finish.
- Choose ‘I already have an account’ if you want to register a new product with existing account. Enter the details in ‘Add a new printer’ form and then select Add.
- Click Close.
- For activating the ‘Scan to Cloud and Remote Print’ services, go through the Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print instructions.
With the help of above mentioned steps, you can easily download and install HP Connect on your Windows and if you face any issue in any of the steps above then look for the technical assistance.
Call HP Support NZ team for assistance on the above process.
If you are encountering any issue or trouble in any of the steps above, then get in touch with the team of experts by dialling HP Support Number NZ +64-04-8879109. You can also discuss any other printer related issue with the technicians as well. They assure you to get 100% best possible solution for the described issue. You can also reach the team via live chat where they are available for 24/7 at your service. Or drop an email stating the problem and we will get back to you with a solution.
Read More Posts: – How To Scan With Mobile Camera In HP Printer?